Gay Gran Canaria & Gay Friendly
Tuesday, January 28th - 2020
Diets, Weight Loss Tips And Exercise.
Be aware that without a radical change in your lifestyle it will not be possible to lose 2 to 3 pounds a month (also think of physical exercise).
Many of our readers are going to set it as the target from 1 January to then start and that is of course fantastic, but with just having an idea of how to go ahead, you really won't get there.
You will really have to set a step-by-step plan and objectives.
You will not get there with good advice from your circle of friends.
Therefore some tips as a guideline that you have a whole month to think about and you can indeed start to get your wanted date in shape with your body…. and yes, who knows, maybe this summer you can join Maspalomas here on the beach with a killer body ...
And a few golden rules for following a diet.
Finally, a few golden rules for everyone who wants to follow a diet:
1. Always consult a doctor before starting a diet.
2. Ask about the different diets and together with the doctor, choose the diet that suits you
3. Formulate your goals
4. Be aware that without a radical change in your lifestyle it will not be possible to lose 2 to 3 pounds a month (also think of physical exercise).
5. Determine the period within which you want to see results (no one can hold a diet for a long time without a precise goal and for an indefinite period).
6. Set aside time for your diet. You will have to learn new foods and learn what is good for your body and what is not. You will also have to pay more attention to your food and you may spend more time shopping and cooking.
7. Do not weigh yourself more than once a week.
8. Move! Take action !!!…